The Gladys and Morton Pickman Museum Shop of the Museum of Jewish Heritage offers a wide variety of Judaica, jewelry, books, music, DVDs, and toys for children.
Proceeds support the Museum’s educational programs.
PASSOVER BEGINS ON FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2015
Free domestic shipping* on all orders placed between March 3 - April 15, 2015. (*Excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Scroll down to see shipping deadlines to ensure delivery by the first night of Passover.
Whether your taste is modern or traditional, discover a
wide range of seder plates and Haggadahs along with
festive and fun holiday items for all ages and special gifts that are sure to delight your host. Shop Now >
See our helpful Haggadah Guide
to find the perfect one for your seder.
Members-Only Passover Sale: March 3 – April 15, 2015
Members receive 25% off all purchases.
The discount is applied at the time the order is processed.
- In Person: Present the postcard you received in the mail at the Pickman Museum Shop to receive your Member discount.
- Online: Type your Member ID number in the comments field when you check out.
Not a Member?
Join the Museum family online
or call our Membership Department at 646.437.4334.
The Gift of Membership
Museum Membership makes the perfect gift for family and friends. Order online or call our Membership Department at 646.437.4334.
Shipping Dates via UPS Ground to Ensure Delivery by the First Night of Passover on April 3
- West Coast & Mountain States: Tuesday, March 24
- Great Plains States & Mid-West States: Thursday, March 26
- Southern States: Friday, March 27
- New England and Mid-Atlantic States: Monday, March 29
At Your Service
The website shows just a portion of all the treasures in our shop. If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call at 646.437.4213 or drop us an e-mail. And be sure to stop in and say hello when you visit the Museum.